Full Stack PHP Developer
We are looking for a Full Stack PHP Developer to design, develop, implement, and maintain the organization’s various web services and applications. The successful candidate possesses demonstrable expertise with building large content management systems and understands object-oriented design patterns. This position will be taking direct and primary responsibility for extremely high visibility web applications with different and innovative approaches.
- JSON ,
- Laravel ,
- MVC ,
- PHP ,
- Rest API
- 2+ years’ experience with PHP development
- Bachelor or higher degree in Computer science or similar field
Technology Skills and Strengths
- Laravel or MVC Frameworks
- API development
- Integrate with 3rd party API through REST
- GIT and code version control
- Data Transport technologies (JSON, XML, etc.)
- Database Scheme Design
- Software debugging
- SDLC fundamentals
- Object Oriented Design and Functional Procedural Design concepts
- Agile development processes
- Ability to properly document code
- Ability to handle multiple projects effectively
- Comfortable working on projects without continuous oversight and maintaining appropriate deadlines
- Familiarity with web standards and usability
- Flexibility and eagerness to identify, learn, and use new and changing technologies
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Design, develop, maintain, support, and optimize secure and scalable web applications.
- Maintain and update legacy code, websites, and applications.
- Troubleshoot development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Integrate systems through API’s with other internal systems or third-party applications.
- Help to translate requirements into system design.
- Research, qualify, and report on modern stack and emerging technologies/methodologies.
- Collaboration on large projects.
- Assist with client / 3rd party integrations.
- Demonstrates initiative and outside of the box thinking.
- Design and implement websites from initial concept, site architecture, and user interface to finished deliverable
- Design and implement new features, enhancements, and content of existing websites
- Create and update re-usable code libraries to streamline development cycle
- Facilitate client training, site documentation and maintenance
- Design interfaces and graphics for presentations and mobile-delivered applications
- Responsible for handling end to end design & execution of all
- Develop new user-facing features & build reusable code and Work closely with UI/UX designers, project/product Managers
- Ability to handle deployments on the server
- Write clean code, test driven development
- Embrace emerging standards and use best practices
- Hands on knowledge of cloud technologies, SaaS-Paas-IaaS and related architectures, AWS and/or Azure services
- Experience working with CI/CD pipelines (Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery)